[Paraview] outputs translation problem

gianlu glsigismondi at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 26 09:23:16 EST 2005

Hi,

I want to visualize the outputs of a CFD code (solving a propeller for
ship problem) with ParaView. Data files are in text format (Ascii) and
they specify geometry (nodes coordinates of panels describing the
blade..), values of pressure on the blades, Velocity, .. . I have to
convert this files in a format that Paraview can accept and that is most
portable as possible.

What format file are the best for these specifics?

Is also possible to create into Paraview (or VTK) a script to translate
directly my output files?

thanks

gianluca