[Paraview] Mirroring some contents of the "Parameters" and "Display" notebook pages

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 15 13:45:53 EST 2005

I'd like to mirror, on my own control panel (which might be a new notebook, or an extra page of an existing one) the contents of certain frames from the "Display" and "Parameters" pages of the "Source" notebook.

I.e., I want to be able to create my own widgets, in my own panel, that are of the same type and the same values as those in the above-mentioned frames.

How do I access that data?  (I've dug, for some time, in vtkPVSourceNotebook, vtkPVSource, vtkPVWidget, vtkKWWidget, etc., and how to get at that data is, so far, still hidden.)

Thanks.

Randy.
630 252 8690.