[Paraview] force execution of network

don fisher dfisher at as.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 8 17:57:15 EST 2005

Is there a method to force paraview to ignore the time stamps and
update the entire network? If I place new data in a file, I cannot
find a way to get paraview to recognize that the file time stamp has
changed, or that it is updated.

Also, with using glyphs, situations arise where the code appears to
feel everything is updated when it is not.

Thanks
don
|    Don Fisher				  dfisher at as.arizona.edu  |
|    Steward Observatory		  			  |
|    933 N. Cherry Ave.    		  VOICE: (520)888-7613	  |
|    University of Arizona		                          |
|    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  |