[Paraview] OSX: cmake problem

Andy Manners andy19191 at fsmail.net
Tue Mar 8 13:47:32 EST 2005

OSX 10.3.8
CMake 2.0.5
Paraview 1.8.5

Thanks for the encouragement. Turning X on and carbon off in cmake allowed the build to continue. We have no particular preference for GUIs and are happy with X.

The build then failed when linking paraview, pvbatch and pvserver. Adding the -noprebind flag allowed the build to complete.

The tests all passed once I realized screen blanking was causing failure (I left for a cup of tea). MPI was not included in the build.

Now to get some of our data in and see how well it works...

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/