[Paraview] paraview and vtk

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 1 13:16:44 EST 2005

Yes, there is a fairly large overlap. When you "make install" paraview its
own vtk will overwrite the separately built/installed vtk (if there is
one). And this might cause some vtk-based applications broken as these two
VTKs are "slightly" different versions and built with different cmake
options as Brad pointed out.

Weiguang
Weiguang Guan, Research Engineer
RHPCS, McMaster University