[Paraview] exporting in various 3D file formats

Marie BONHOURE bonhoure.marie at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 28 06:13:12 EDT 2005

Hi,
I would like to know if there is any possibility to export VTK data in 3d formats such as DXF, VRML ... and so on using paraview. Is there any plugin, module, or source code I could use to do so ?
My goal is to use VTK medical volumes gathered from a neuronavigation system and use them with 3d animation tools such as Blender, Wings 3D or Art Of Illusion. This is the reason why I need to export those data.
Sincerely,
Marie