[Paraview] Anyone have a successful IRIX64 build?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:47:09 EDT 2005

Is it possible that there are compiler and/or compiler options
mismatch between paraview and tcl? Although tcl and tk are built as
part of paraview, they do not use the same build process. They use
configure instead of cmake. Can you delete some objects files (some
*.o from <builddir>/Utilities/TclTk/tcl8.4.5/unix and some from
<builddir>/VTK/Common) and compile with make VERBOSE=1 to see which
compiler/command line options are used?

-Berk