[Paraview] Moving dataset by mouse operations

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:53:40 EDT 2005

You need to write a new interactor style to do this. This is too
complicated to explain here. A few places to look:
* VTK interactor style classes
* VTK user's guide
* VTK mailing list
* VTK examples

Once you write a new interactor style, you have to make changes
vtkPVWindow to "install" the interactor style into paraview. It is
also possible to change the existing interactor style to add a new
mode.

-Berk
Kitware Inc.