[Paraview] About Server Manager

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jun 17 17:12:01 EDT 2005

Martin,

ServerManager is created only on the client.
ServerManager is set up when the GUI (on the client side) is created.
Once a servermanager object i.e. a proxy has been created, the GUI does
not have to bother about where the VTK object(s) reside. It just
manipulates the properties of the proxy. The servermanager decides where
the command for manipulation of the VTK are to be sent and how.

Utkarsh.