[Paraview] creating a new ui for a cave

Joel Howard Willis Weinberger jweinber at cs.brown.edu
Wed Jun 15 16:22:03 EDT 2005

The CaveRenderModule provides only a viewing area. This means that for
working in the cave one needs to use a mouse and keyboard. Our goal is to
use our normal 3D visualization tools from within the cave, not just at
some outside terminal with a mouse and keyboard. For example, at a very
basic level, we're hoping to incorporate our 3D tracking stereo glasses
so that we move the camera based on the headset location. So I guess I
want to create a completely new page. Thanks!
--Joel