[Paraview] Vairable length time steps

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:21:47 EDT 2005

I guess you could do this by creating individual keyframes for each
file but it would be cumbersome. Furthermore, ParaView does not
interpolate datasets therefore between 1:1 and 1:53.4 nothing would
change. I can't think of any other way of doing this, short of
changing the reader to take time as a floating point value. It might
be possible to do it with EnSIght files but there still won't be any
interpolation in between.