[Paraview] Ensight server-of-server file...

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:15:09 EDT 2005

I recommend using the xml based vtk file formats instead of using
EnSight files. I know they are hard to write. This is why C and
Fortran interfaces have been developed. You link your application
again some VTK libraries and make function calls to have the file
written for you. I will ask the developer to provide more information
(I believe there has already been a discussion about this).

-Berk
Kitware Inc.