[Paraview] Generating animations with pvbatch in PV 2.0

Joel Welling welling at stat.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 14 02:25:17 EDT 2005

Hi folks;
  I'm attempting to save a keyframe animation to a .pvb file from ParaView
2.0.1, and then to render it using pvbatch.  The series of steps to do this
job with ParaView 1.8 and the old animator doesn't seem to work.  If I set up
a keyframe animation and then do 'File/Save batch script' I get a pvb file
which produces only a single image.  It looks like adding the right bit of tcl
code to the bottom of the .pvb file could cause the full animation to be
rendered, but I can't find any documentation for the tcl calls to do so.
  Should this work?  How does one save a keyframe animation as a pvb file?

Thanks,
-Joel Welling
 welling at psc.edu