[Paraview] Running batch jobs in parallel

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:57:11 EDT 2005

You cannot run batch in client/server mode. The way it is designed to work is:
1. run interactive client/server session and save batch (edit if
necessary) OR write batch from scratch
2. copy the batch to the server (we should probably allow the batch to
be written to the server directly, hmmm, useful feature...)
3. run the batch on the server
4. copy resulting images to the client as appropriate

-Berk