[Paraview] beheaviour

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:50:01 EDT 2005

Luis,

This is not a bug but rather a side effect of the way OpenGL
interpolates colors as well how the cut filter works. We have improved
on this by offering the option of using 1D texture maps instead of
OpenGL interpolation. If you upgrade to paraview 1.8 or 2.0, you
should get better results. Also, when you move to larger data sizes,
the result will look much better since the triangles will be smaller.

-Berk