[Paraview] Errors compiling source...

Peter G Carswell pete at osc.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:26:28 EDT 2005

I am attempting to compile Paraview on our linux cluster, and have some
errors:

   1.  Warning: The BUILD_EXAMPLES option now requires CMake 2.0.4 or
      higher and is being ignored.
      CMake 2.0.6 has been installed under /usr/local/cmake-2.0.6 and
      cmake, ccmake and ctest all refer to /usr/local/cmake-2.0.6/bin.
   2.  CMake Error: File
      /usr/local/share/CMake/Templates/TestDriver.cxx.in does not exist.
      Indeed TestDriver.cxx does not exist but does reside in
      /usr/local/cmake-2.0.6/share/CMake/Templates/TestDriver.cxx.in.
      How can I steer the various CMakeLists.txt to  look in the
      installed dir?
   3. This is not an error, but I just would like some clarification.
      When setting the NUMPROCS value, here I am just testing a setting
      of 2, the NUMPROCS_FLAG requires a value? For example "-np 2"?

Thanks for any suggestions.

pete

--
Peter G. Carswell
The Ohio Supercomputer Center
pete at osc.edu
work: 614.292.1091
fax:  614.292.XXXX
"DOC NOTE, I DISSENT. A FAST NEVER PREVENTS A FATNESS. I DIET ON COD."
-Peter Hilton