[Paraview] A very simple and useful filter...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Mon Jun 6 10:40:35 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there's a way to provide a "copy filter" in future
Paraview's releases? I think that it would be very simple to implement and
useful.

Sometimes I have to "derive" some filters to produce the effect that I want,
for example: when you are working with several 3D Texts with the same
atributes (size, position, actor color, etc...) you are forced to create
several 3D Text sources and set up the atributes one-by-one and it is too
boring.

Renato N. Elias
NACAD/COPPE/UFRJ
http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias