[Paraview] Writing binary files: C/Fortran interface to VTK XML files.

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 10:54:15 EDT 2005

Greetings Brad,

Needing to have a C-compiler is not a problem for me; I have one.

Let me try to work with what you commit next week and see if I have
any ideas. I will be gone all next week, so you won't hear from me
until week after next. With luck you may hear from someone else
that will help keep you busy, though I suspect "busy" is not a
problem for you.

Regards,

Sam Key