[Paraview] Writing binary files: C/Fortran interface to VTK XML files.

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 19:09:19 EDT 2005

Greetings Mathieu;

I have accessed the VTK cvs repository as you
suggested for Giuseppe Gariup below.

I have been reviewing their content. I am planning
on using the Fortran calls to see if I can generate
acceptable (that is, readable) files for ParaView.

I did spot a typo that needs to be corrected:

At line 142 in file 'vtkXMLCInterface.cxx' the binding

void VTK_FORTRAN_NAME(vtkxml_setcelldata, VTKXML_SETPOINTDATA)

needs to be changed to

void VTK_FORTRAN_NAME(vtkxml_setcelldata, VTKXML_SETCELLDATA)

I will see if I can expand 'TestXMLCInterface.c' slightly for you.

I will work with Brian Wylie to get the neccessary object libs when I
think I am ready to test the Fortran Binding in my code Fma-3D.

Regards,

Sam Key