[Paraview] PV 2.0.3 versus Suse Linux 9.3

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 22:14:28 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "SamuelKey" <samuelkey at comcast.net>
To: <paraview at paraview.org>; <sax at suse.de>
Cc: "Wylie, Brian" <bnwylie at sandia.gov>; <swkey at sandia.gov>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:13 PM
Subject: [Paraview] PV 2.0.3 versus Suse Linux 9.3 Closure

Closure: As suggested by Philip Sackinger, Sandia, I
used xdpyinfo to discover that "GLX" was not currently
an available extension.

I went into Yast (Suse Linux's system management tool)
and discovered that 3D Hardware was disabled for the
graphics card. I enabled 3D hardware and rebooted.
Rerunning xdpyinfo showed that "GLX" was now an
available extension. ParaView runs just fine now.

Sam Key