[Paraview] Problem with remote display (Exceed)

ALIZIER Julien AUSY julien.alizier-ausy at irsn.fr
Thu Feb 24 06:40:02 EST 2005

Hi Bernhard,

I have had a similar problem. The solution is to enable GLX support in
Exceed.

You need "Exceed 3D" (I think there are "3D" and "non-3D" version of Exceed)
:
- right-click on Exceed taskbar button
- Select "Tools..." > "Configure..."
- then select "Protocols..." (the handshake icon)
- then click on the button "Extensions..."
- Check both "GLX" checkboxes
- OK -> OK -> OK
- open your remote session and try

I am using Exceed 3D 7.1, so the menu entries might be a bit different

Regards,

-- Julien