[Paraview] Problem with command line arguments, Paraview 1.8.4 on Win XP

Daniel Goldstein Daniel.E.Goldstein at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:13:01 EST 2005

Hello
   I am trying to use Paraview on WinXP as a client. I have done this
successfully under linux with version 1.8.4.
My problem is that under windows, paraview exits if I add any command
line arguments. With no command line arguments
it launches fine. If I add any command line arguments it just exits back
to the shell. I have tried it in a dos window
and a cygwin shell window.   Is this a known problem?

  Thanks in advance for any help.

Dan Goldstein