[Paraview] Parallel Append Attributes

Roland Schulz r2s2 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 10 09:10:12 EST 2005

Hey,

the following sequence of filters works when using paraview in single mode,
but fails in parallel mode
Wavelet0
Calculator (to rename the Attribute)
Wavelet1
Group Parts (Calculator, Wavelet1)
Append Attributes

The message is:
/export/home/hpc026/paraview-1.8.2/VTK/Filtering/vtkDataSet.cxx (386)
 Point array RTData with 1 components, has 9261 tuples but there are only
3024 points

Is this a bug or is there a reason why this doesn't work?

Background: I have two files (with one data array each) and want to merge
the two data arrays, so I can calculate an isoplane of the one colored with
the second. Is there an easier way to do that?

regards
Roland Schulz

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl