[Paraview] Cut Offset Values

Thierry Dubuis tdubuis at scconsultants.com
Mon Feb 7 10:11:00 EST 2005

Hello,

You have right the cut sphere is build but there is a problem with the
range.
For example I have a torus with Radius min = 0.006 and radius max =0.01
I build a cut sphere with a radius = 0.006
I define offset value about 7e-5 to have a cut at radius = 0.01
Why? for me with this offset the radius of the second cut would be 0.00607
and not 0.01.
Have you an explanation about this ?

Thanks for your help.
Thierry Dubuis