[Paraview] Animation from a sequence of images

don fisher dfisher at athene.as.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:27:16 EST 2005

Hello,

I have created a display of my radially symmetric data set using the
legacy VTK file format. I would like to generate an animation from
sequential frames of this data. My first approach was to include all
of the data frames as fields in the VTK data file. The users guide
describes fields as "essentially and array of data arrays".

I have purchased most of the books, and see no method for arranging
the sequential display of these fields. I assume something as simple
as this must be possible.

Thanks in advance.
don
|    Don Fisher				  dfisher at as.arizona.edu  |
|    Steward Observatory		  			  |
|    933 N. Cherry Ave.    		  VOICE: (520)888-7613	  |
|    University of Arizona		                          |
|    Tucson, AZ  85721                				  |