[Paraview] "arg list too long" with Irix6.5 & Paraview 2.4.1 Source

Lee Ankeny laa at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 19 11:15:57 EST 2005

It's been a while since I worked on IRIX, but at the time we
frequently encountered your error when working with long
commandlines, as are created by many build systems. The solution was
to rebuild the kernel to allow a longer maximum commandline length.
Sorry I can't remember the name of the kernel parameter.

Lee