[Paraview] Client/server on SGI

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Dec 9 11:51:55 EST 2005

Are you wanting to run the ParaView server on linux and the ParaView
client on Windows?  If so, then start pvserver on your linux box:
'mpirun -np 4 pvserver'.  Then start the ParaView client on your
Windows machine, and pass the name of your linux machine using the
--server-host (-sh) command line argument: 'pvclient -sh=<server name>'.

- Amy