[Paraview] How to Debug ParaView

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Dec 7 17:06:52 EST 2005

--On Wednesday, December 07, 2005 04:53:37 PM -0500 Berk Geveci
<berk.geveci at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this compiled with MPI? Which version?

No MPI. Let me know if you were asking about the version of something else.

> You can disable the splash screen by editing (or creating) .ParaViewrc in
> your directory and adding/changing this line:
>
> ParaView2.5\RunTime\ShowSplashScreen = 0

Perfect!

This post was just about debugging. The real problem was described in
"Problems Including Custom Class At Compile In 2.4.1" of 11/8 and 12/1.

Thanks, Bert and Utkarsh.
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center