[Paraview] How to Debug ParaView

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Dec 7 16:54:41 EST 2005

This is answer to only a part of your problem.

One way to disable the "splash" screen is edit your
${HOME}/ParaViewrc file and changed the "ShowSplashScreen" option to 0.
Since the option is saved separately for each version of paraview, you
might want to just turn of all occurences of ShowSplashScreen.

That way, atleast you'll be able to see the terminal window.

Utkarsh.