[Paraview] clip filter not cutting through elements

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 6 08:17:07 EST 2005

Thanks for a hint. Anyway, I plan to start adding my own filters to
paraview, so this might be a good excuse to finally start doing so.
Where do I start learning how to do it? The printed documentation is not
too attractive because it is not even available at the moment and it
also seems pretty old (version 1.8?). The mailing list archives miss  a
search option. Any other resources?
Thanks a lot
Dominik

Dominik Szczerba, Dr.