[Paraview] Fieldview / Tecplot

Paul Wells pauljwells at mac.com
Mon Aug 29 18:42:15 EDT 2005

I am using a program that only writes visualisation data as either
Fieldview or Tecplot data files. I am only interested in unstructured
grid files, mostly just surface definitions. (Aerodynamic shapes with
scalar properties, pressure, temperature etc.)

The Fieldview file is quite similar to legacy vtk and so I am writing a
little conversion utility, however, I thought I'd ask if anyone has
already done something like this and could save me the trouble, or
conversely, if anyone else might be interested in my code once I've
completed it.
--
Regards

Paul Wells