[Paraview] version 2.2.1 EnSight reading errors - update

d-farrell2 at northwestern.edu d-farrell2 at northwestern.edu
Mon Aug 8 23:04:09 EDT 2005

Hi all - I was poking around in the source, and it seems that the Ensight reader
(vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx) does not have an entry to accept when the case file is of the
following format (just the geometry part):

FORMAT
type:	 ensight gold

GEOMETRY
model:	 1	 atom.3D.0.geo -> where this line does not have a timestep entry

so the result is that the 1 gets read in as the filename, not the actual geometry file name. A
quick fix is to just hack out the 1, but that is not an ideal solution. My question is, is this the
proper behavior (i.e., is my file format wrong? Ensight has no problems with it, nor did the older
releases of ParaView).

Thanks,

Dave