[Paraview] documentation

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 19:36:12 EDT 2005

I also agree I have just purchased the book and it is outdated (I think it
is for 1.8) especially regarding animation. There is now a completely
different interface. There needs to be some sort of online update of new
features as they are added. It is also very expensive for us in Australia (I
bought the full VTK set plus ParaView) and had to pay USD150 to have the
books couriered out - there was no other option just the 2-day delivery.
This was more than half the cost of the books!

Maybe registered purchasers of books should get some access to online
updates. This is particularly important with ParaView.

Andrew