[Paraview] Paraview with Ice-T IceT

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:26:10 EDT 2005

You need to run a server and a client. On the server, run pvserver
with mpirun or your choice of mpi launcher. On the client, run
pvclient with --server-host=first_node_of_server
Make sure that you set the DISPLAY variables appropriately on the
cluster. How you do this depends on your environment and mpi
implementation. There are settings that control whether the geometry
is sent to client to be rendered locally or rendering is done on the
server and an image sent to client. These are on the 3D View
Properties page.
For more information, check the tooltip help as well as the ParaView Guide.

-Berk