[Paraview] Binary file read

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 08:19:16 EDT 2005

I did manage to output the old binary format for a 3D mesh + data so if
you want information on that...

I haven't managed yet to output binary and/or compressed in the new XML
format. What a b.... to write! (unless you want to link in vtk) Like you
I did manage the ascii XML. How do you do base64 encoding?

Kind regards,

Mattijs

--

Mattijs Janssens