[Paraview] automatic animation

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 12 04:27:23 EDT 2005

Hello,

On page 78 of the book it says that if an animation has been created,
then batch mode will run it, however it doesn't seem to work
(ParaView-2-0 branch yesterday build). If I load paraview with a .pvs
file on the command line it loads up exactly as I'd like to see it, but
I'd like it to automatically play the animation too. I'd like to set
some animations running on unattended (keyboard and mouseless) machines
and have them started and stopped via scripts.

Is there a command line option that will let me start playing an
animation automatically once the pipeline setup is completed? If not,
can I add one? (The new animation interface is very nice).

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch