[Paraview] vtkPVInteractorStyleCenterOfRotation

RAVINDRANATH LANKA rlanka at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:09:54 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I am trying to have functionality analogous to
vtkPVInteractorStyleCenterOfRotation in my simple vtkpython application,
i.e, I should be able specify the center of rotation in multiple ways.

Currently I am using the TrackballCamera interactor and the center of
rotation is always the center of the screen and not the center of the
actor(s).  After some digging I found vtkPVInteractorStyleCenterOfRotation
in the paraview source code. Has any one implemented this in python or any
input on implementing this will be really helpful.

regards
Ravi