[Paraview] OpenGL display

Eugene BT eugene.devilliers at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 5 13:45:08 EDT 2005

I just recently started using paraview-2.0 in parallel mode.
I sometimes encounter a strange error where a secondary window called
"Vizualisation Toolkit - OpenGL" pops onto the screen. Thereafter the
main display is all messed up with a strange mapping occurring between
the primary and pop-up displays.

I am using the standard linux nVidia driver from the Suse 9.2 distro
with the "Backingstore" option enabled.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Will updating/disabling the
nVidia driver help?

Eugene

PS. Is there a search function for the mailing list archive?