[Paraview] Loading Packages under windows

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Apr 5 07:58:55 EDT 2005

I'm testing vtkLEA and when I load it under windows (linux it loads ok),
I can see in the debugger output that the dll is loaded and then unloaded

'paraview.exe': Loaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\biddisco\My
Documents\cmakebuild\cscsp\bin\debug\vtkLEACS.dll', Symbols loaded.
'paraview.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Documents and Settings\biddisco\My
Documents\cmakebuild\cscsp\bin\debug\vtkLEACS.dll'

This happens on startup or if I manually tell it to load the packages.

Can anyone give me clues on either
a) Where to look in Paraview source to see for what reason the dll is
being unloaded
b) tell me what the most likely problem is

I can see using dependency checker that the vtkLEACS and vtkLEA dll's
are fine with no missing imports etc and all required stuff is on path.
No error messages are being output as far as I can tell.

cheers

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch