[Paraview] adding c++ code as a filter to paraview?

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:44:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have checkout the source code of paraview using cygwin.
I do have a couple questions please:

1) Now how do I run cmake from cvs? I have cmake installed on windows
separately.
2) How do I update the LEA code with cvs?

I'm new at this, and don't know the order in which this has to be done.
Thanks for your patience.

-vidya