[Paraview] pvlocal compilation

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at nabla.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 09:12:03 EDT 2004

Hello,

(paraview 1.6.2, gcc-3.4.1)

After building paraview-1.6.2/Examples/PVLocal and setting
PV_INTERFACE_PATH appropriatly and running paraview I get:

paraview
ErrorMessage
# Error or warning: Warning: In
../../../../../paraview-1.6.2/GUI/Client/vtkPVXMLPackageParser.cxx, line 245
vtkPVXMLPackageParser (0x849d068): Ignoring unknown top-level element
ServerManagerFile

ErrorMessage end

but it seems to work OK. Can i ignore this message? Is there any
documentation on it?

Regards,

Mattijs

--