[Paraview] Creating a reader for Paraview

Rupert Shute Rupert.Shute at awe.co.uk
Mon May 24 06:55:51 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I am trying to write data reader to plug into Paraview. I have
successfully created a vtk class called 'vtkLSPReader' (inheriting from
vtkDataSetSource), TCL wrapped it and created an XML description file.
However, when I start Paraview I get the following error message:

Error: In ParaView/ClientServer/vtkClientServerInterpreter.cxx, line 840 ...
: Cannot find function "vtkLSPReaderTCL_Initialize" in libvtkLSPReaderTCL.so

I have tried adding a function called 'Initialize' to my class (even though
I don't think it needs one) but I still get the same error.

I'm using Paraview 1.2 and use the VTK and TCL/TK source that came with it
to build my data reader.

Anyone got any ideas how I can get this working.

Cheers
Rupert

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin at awe.co.uk, and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.