[Paraview] 64 Bit binaries?

Ezequiel Quintana Morales ezequiel at ipna.csic.es
Thu Jul 15 02:14:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
I've compiled ParaView on a dual opteron, running SuSE Linux 9.1 x86_64. I can
send you a compressed tar of the compiled directory, or help you on building
it. That file tar.bz2 is about 30MB so, if you give me a place I can upload
it.
Regards,
Ezequiel

P.S. What I have is CVS version of ParaView (08/07/2004) and SuSE 9.1 obtained
from FTP.