[Paraview] viewing cut planes

Stephen Wornom Stephen . Wornom at sophia . inria . fr
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:18:50 +0200

Berk,
One would think so but it does not work for me. Do a single cut and see
if it works for you, let me know. I downloaded the binary version. If it
works for you perhaps I need to start with the source.
Stephen

--
Stephen Wornom                     | Email : Stephen . Wornom at inria . fr
INRIA Centre de Sophia Antipolis   | Phone : (33) 04 92 38 71 79