[Paraview] XML - .VTS File Errors

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:24:55 -0400

Chris,

Thank you for reporting the problem.  The error message was very useful for
replicating the problem.
I have found the filename problem (spaces in the file name) and will fix it
in the 1.0 release as well as the CVS development branch.

I do not have enough information to answer your second question.  ParaView
seems to be reading XML files properly.   I suspect that you are putting
something in your files that the readers are not expecting.

Charles.