[Paraview] OpenGL failure - paraview 1.0.3 - Nvidia

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap . rr . com
29 Oct 2003 16:44:17 -0500

I run ParaView on nVidia cards all the time (my desktop is Mandrake 9.1
GeForce2 drivers 1.0-4496) and never encountered this problem. Does it
happen at startup or when you do something specific?

-Berk

--
Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap . rr . com>