[Paraview] Reader for a Raw volume data Image file.

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
29 Oct 2003 09:50:08 -0500

VolView is much better for that. It has a "light" mode that is
free. It should open your data out-of-the-box. I visualizes
volume data using volume rendering (which ParaView does not
support). Visit
http://www . kitware . com/products/volview . html

-Berk