[Paraview] custom xml for vtkContourFilter

Axel Steuwer steuwer at ill . fr
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:07:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

when writing the definition of a custom vtk filter in XML
for single int or float I use for example

 <VectorEntry variable="NeighborhoodSize" trace_name="NeighborhoodSize"
type="float" help="NeighborhoodSize" default_value="10" data_range="0
40.0"/>

for the vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter.

However, if I want to follow this up with the vtkContourFilter as in
Examples/Modelling/Python/surfaceReconstruction.py to see
the surface using SetValue(0, 0.), what do I have to write in the XML
to set the values of "void  SetValue (int i, float value)"
Is it a mix of types?

Axel