[Paraview] Reader for a Raw volume data Image file.

ss396@drexel.edu ss396 at drexel . edu
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:52:01 -0500

Greetings,

I, am a student of Drexel University, Computer Science,  working on a research project which requires using a tool to be able to view 3d volume data.
This data is collected from MRI scans and is in the form of Raw .dat file. The first 2 lines of the file is the header, consisting of the image resolution and the format(float, double etc) of the volume data which follows.
I have been trying to use paraview to view the data, but it doesn't have the appropriate reader for it.
Can someone please tellme whether paraview has the capability to view that sort of a file or how should I go about tweaking it to display that sort of data?
Are there any other tools available which would directly read this data file ?

Thanks,

/Suchindra Sandhu.