[Paraview] Reset scalar range only to the selected data object ?

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
28 Oct 2003 08:43:43 -0500

You can't do this currently. We wanted to add this feature for a while
but never got around doing it. As it is, ResetScalarRange resets
to the range of all arrays with the same name.